Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,317 (3,476,587 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)