Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,074 ($3,316) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (42 minutes ago)