Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,065 ($3,300) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)