Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,290 ($2,656) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)