Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01884 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,019 (Php160,216) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)