Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01630 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,057 (Php126,212) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)