Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,072 (Php166,590) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)