Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01905 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,331 (Php174,903) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (37 minutes ago)