Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,039 (637,062 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)