Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,545 (470,524 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)