Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,270 (403,930 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)