Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,558 (486,188 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)