Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,863 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13485 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,028 (15,038 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)