Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,902 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13472 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,008 (14,907 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)