Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13330 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,165 (16,241 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)