Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13552 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,259 (16,670 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)