Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13517 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,963 (21,919 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)