Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13332 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,178 (23,836 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)