Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13284 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,053 (22,979 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)