Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13560 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,863 (13,742 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)