Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23460 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,491 (6,354 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (20 minutes ago)