Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02972 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,218 (108,256 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)