Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,746 ($4,027) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (36 minutes ago)