Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,831 (₩6,036,369) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (32 minutes ago)