Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,244 (₩4,273,510) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)