Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01561 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,301 (руб 147,423) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)