Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,232 (руб 137,271) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (36 minutes ago)