Cost of living in York, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,226 (£3,660) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)