Cost of living comparison between Yono, Japan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,616 (¥438,815) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)