Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,296 (¥299,253) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)