Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,331 (¥439,753) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)