Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,203 (¥417,448) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)