Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,170 (Rp 18,892,657) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)