Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,373 (元17,755) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $10,000,000,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)