Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,299 (761,709Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)