Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 721 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,255 (1,174,817Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)