Cost of living comparison between Yekaterinburg, Russia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01475 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,014 (руб 136,544) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)