Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,531 (﷼ 86,925,389) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)