Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,661 (﷼ 93,068,017) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)