Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,677 (﷼ 61,009,596) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)