Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,097 (руб 132,330) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)