Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,560 (1,677,867 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (39 minutes ago)