Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,429 (1,593,609 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (about 2 hours ago)