Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,678 (1,755,795 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 2 hours ago)