Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,660 (2,398,759 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)