Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,556 (元11,792) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (38 minutes ago)