Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12944 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,481 (元11,442) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)