Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13721 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,221 (元16,190) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)