Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,967 (3,204,286 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)