Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,666 (5,142,150 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)