Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,392 (5,140,406 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)