Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,076 (5,730,763 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)