Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,358 (2,670 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)