Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,482 (2,885 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)