Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 75% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,508 (5,752 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)