Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 108% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,577 (7,183 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)