Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,586 (元19,816) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (30 minutes ago)