Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12720 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,203 (元17,319) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cardiff costs £10 (44 minutes ago)