Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12998 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,854 (元14,265) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)