Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13069 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,559 (元11,928) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)