Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13069 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,596 (元12,214) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)