Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,574 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)