Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,689 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (44 minutes ago)