Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,456 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)