Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,760 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)