Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13548 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,030 (元22,365) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (34 minutes ago)