Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 829 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23443 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,338 (9,974 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)