Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23158 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,546 (6,674 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 3 hours ago)