Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 783 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23611 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,575 (6,670 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)