Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,095 (AU$4,592) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)