Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,444 (AU$7,824) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)