Cost of living comparison between Wollongong, Australia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,500 (AU$6,428) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)