Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,723 in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)