Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,900 in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)