Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,956 in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)