Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23638 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,846 (7,810 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)