Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23434 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,810 (7,723 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)