Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06897 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,227 (R 46,796) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)