Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,814 (C$4,139) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)