Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 908 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,783 (C$4,136) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (21 minutes ago)