Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 898 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,418 (C$3,593) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)