Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,879 (C$5,381) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)