Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06853 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,847 (26,953 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)