Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07265 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,197 (43,997 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)