Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06452 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,013 (31,209 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)