Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,337 ($3,545) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)