Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 79% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,376 (ƒ 10,230) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)