Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.519 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 60% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,791 (ƒ 9,236) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)