Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 76% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,730 (ƒ 11,062) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)