Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47708 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,557 (ƒ 7,455) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)