Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,698 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)