Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,248 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)