Cost of living comparison between Wichita, Kansas, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.917 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,343 ($4,737) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)