Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,858 (C$7,020) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)