Cost of living comparison between Whitehorse, Canada and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,353 (C$7,643) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)