Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,798 (NZ$7,167) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (about 1 hour ago)