Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,569 (NZ$5,493) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)