Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,201 (NZ$5,150) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (29 minutes ago)