Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12891 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,616 (元12,538) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)