Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13326 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,838 (元13,795) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)