Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 795 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,690 (NZ$8,499) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)