Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 791 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,179 (NZ$5,361) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)